What is the Carson / Tahoe Moto?
Carson / Tahoe Moto is a gathering of motorcycle riders. It’s a rally, with an emphasis on discovering great roads—whether you prefer pavement or dirt—and meeting new people who love motorcycling as much as you do. It’s about getting out on the road and riding—not standing around looking at bikes.
Here is the event schedule.
We created the Carson / Tahoe Moto to bring together great people who like riding motorcycles in a great place for riding motorcycles. The event runs four days—Thursday afternoon through Sunday morning. During the day you’ll ride, with friends you brought with you and those you’ve met here. After a great day of twisty mountain blacktop or backcountry dirt roads, come back to the event headquarters, park your bike, relax, enjoy the view, and hang out with your riding buddies.
Besides local, insider knowledge on some of the best motorcycle riding anywhere, your $195 event registration gets you:
- area ride maps
- a great Friday night group buffet dinner at the beautiful Carson Valley Inn
- Saturday night outdoor barbecue in the historic Minden Park
- two breakfasts at Carson Valley Inn
- coupons for two free drinks in the Carson Valley Inn Casino bar
- an event T-shirt
- talks, seminars, and riding skills demonstrations from top motorcyclists
- great rates on accommodations in the Carson Valley Inn, Carson Valley Motor Lodge, or Carson Valley RV resort
- an exclusive opportunity for formal professional motorcycle skills training—on pavement, on dirt, or both—from Streetmasters, at a significant discount from their regular rates